Thank you for considering the submission of articles and or material for possible publication.
After editor’s approval the material will be published on the site and will remain there for a minimum period of one year after which it will remain in archive on our website. The article may be part of our Weekly Newsletter sent to our readers.
Guidelines for submission:
- The article must be in word format, contain between 300 – 1500 words
- There can be NO religious, partisan or derogatory content or implications.
- Must not contain pornography, hate or violence, racial discrimination, advocate against any individual or group, degrading tone or profanity.
- Must not contain any content that is in violation of any law, State or Federal, being considered defamatory, libelous, or infringement on the legal rights of others.
- Must be within the theme of the Sections.
- Must include author’s name and an e-mail where to receive comments.
- Must not be a press release, advertisement, sales letter, promotional copy or self-promotion.
- Must have proper English, spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure.
- Must be your own material, written by you and not a copy of someone else’s work.
- You must include in the Submission e-mail the following:
I have read the following terms and I agree to adhere to them.
By submitting an article and or material (Video, PPT, or any other type of content) you agree to its publication and use by TexasOnTheGo.Com. The material will ONLY be used within the TexasOnTheGo.Com website and can be included in TexasOnTheGo.com Newsletter. You warrant that you are the sole owner of the copyright and that no other person or entity has, or can make, any copyright claim. . In the event a conflict or copyright claim you agree to hold harmless and indemnify ExpanseLLC.com parent company of TexasOnTheGo.Com against such claim. You warrant that your content is truthful and/or accurate, and agree to hold harmless and indemnify ExpanseLLC.com parent company of TexasOnTheGo.Com against any claims of defamation arising out of the content you submit to us.